Jan Cole is Chief Executive Officer of the Cruise Ship Wave network; editor and founder of Cruise Bruise. Jan heads research and development for the network as well as social media solutions and partner relations.
The Cruise Ship Bruising Report was founded in December 2005 and became the cornerstone of the The Cruise Ship Wave Network. Cruise Bruise has evolved into 75 websites, covering individual specific topic sectors. Cruise Bruise Investigates covers all topic sectors with a focus on cruise laws including arrests, cruise industry promotions and cruise industry news. The Cruise Bruise Blog is the social media hub for the Cruise Ship Wave Network. Janet began working as a computer tech online in 1999.
Gary Cole is Chief Information Officer of the Cruise Ship Wave network. Gary heads enterprise responsibility for our cloud-based computing, mobile-first computing, big data analytics, social collaboration platforms, information technology strategy, as well as the computer systems required to support our enterprise’s strategic objectives and goals. He has been the lead on product identity and transition, including web app development for the Cruise Ship Wave network since June 2013.
Cruise Ship Wave Network:
- Cruise Bruise – Cruise Bruise Investigations
- Cruise Bruise Blog – The Cruise Bruise Blog
- Cruise Bruise News Daily Newspaper – select cruise line and travel articles with photos and videos, updated daily
- Cruise Laws – legislation, laws, lawsuits
- Cruise Port Views – cruise ports and destinations information
- Cruise Ship Cameras – cruise ship bow, stern and wedding web cams
- Cruise Ship Complaints – dispute resolution resources for cruise ship passengers
- Cruise Ship Deaths – passenger, crew, staff and officers who have died on a cruise, on the way to a cruise, on an excursion, or notable industry contributors who have passed away
- Cruise Ship Drugs – passengers and crew arrested for drug possession arrests and drug smuggling
- Cruise Ship Fires – explosions, bombs, bomb threats and terror attacks.
- Cruise Ship Missing – people who have disappeared during a cruise or are connected to the cruise industry
- Cruise Schedules – schedules by port, cruise line and cruise ship
- Cruise Ship Sinking – cruise ship collision, grounding, listing, high seas, rogue waves and sinking incidents
- Cruise Ship Trackers – divided into regions, 16 trackers, tracking over 8,000 ships, drill down to specific global regions
- Cruise Ship Video Clips – assorted cruise passenger, crew and cruise line videos covering all topics
- Cruise Ship Views – cruise ship 360 ° tours of the cruise ship
- Cruise Ship Weather – live, real time NOAA weather by region